Saturday, December 17, 2011

This is a general question about ****** Control?

I was recently perscribed Yasmin for problems with acne, after trying everything for the past year nothing seems to work. I havn't started taking it yet, I am a little hesistant about it since I've never been on it before. Im 21 years old and I am not a heavy smoker at all, I rarely smoke, usually about 1 at the most per day, or maybe nothing at all. I've heard that it's not good to smoke while on b.c but Im not quite sure I can kick that causal habbit, even though it is causal, if that even makes sense. Although that's not my main concern, I do have other concers. Has anyone ever been on Yasmin to teat acne, or any other birth control for that matter? Are there any other side effects which could be serious, that I should be aware of? My doctor said this would be completely safe, however I am still a little skeptical. Any response is appreciated!|||Why did you bleep out "birth" from you title question? lol.


They say not to smoke while on birth control - mostly if you are over 35 - because there are risks of heart attack and difficulty becoming pregnant when you try. However, this also referring to women who smoke a lot, and since you only smoke 0-1 a day and you are young, then you should be fine.


Does your doctor know that you sometimes smoke? If not then you should tell him, but he probably won't change his mind about the birth control.


There are no long term side effects of birth control.


You may notice a change in your periods - they may become lighter, heavier, longer or shorter, and they may have no cramps or severe cramps.


You may notice that you are less moody or more moody.


You may get nausea and you may gain or lose weight.


All of those are usually temporary as your body adjusts to the hormones, but if they do stay then they will go away after to stop taking it.


It will not make you infertile in any way. I took birth control for 3 years and I am now pregnant with my second baby.


There is nothing to worry about as your doctor has assured you.


Go ahead and start taking it.|||why did u bleep out birth control?|||search yasmin at www.rxlist.com also, google yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment